Between roughly Oct. 2007 and Jan. 2009, I oversaw the production of over 25 promotional Flash games for various Hasbro brands. As Lead Game/UX Designer, my responsibilities were two fold:
- Ensure that our teams were producing quality play experiences for a preschool demographic.
- Strategically plan for the development of multiple game engines/platforms that my agency could reuse in future engagements.
While these games were originally produced for the non-defunct Playskool Kids virtual world, Hasbro made the decision to use many of these titles as launch content for Hubbub.com- the preschool web portal for their television venture with Discovery Networks.
Additionally, most of the games are also playable from Hasbro.com:
- Adventure Heroes – Police Chase
- Adventure Heroes – Racing Game
- Baby Alive – 3 Baby Alives, Oh My!
- Baby Alive – Design a Nursery
- Baby Alive – Magic Bubbles
- Candy Land – Lolly’s Garden
- Candy Land – Sweet Celebrations
- Chuck & Friends – Chuck’s Jumping Challenge
- Chuck & Friends – Chuck to the Rescue!
- Elefun & Friends – Elefun’s Adventure
- Elefun & Friends – Gator Golf
- Kota and Pals – Kota’s Adventure
- Kota and Pals – Monty Rex Unleashed
- Mr. Potato Head – Wacky Dress-Up
- My Little Pony – Playtime in Ponyville
- Noodleboro – Log Flume
- Noodleboro – Picnic Fun
- Noodleboro – Pizza Palace
- Play-Doh – Order’s Up
- Play-Doh – Scoopin’ Like a Pro
- Playskool – Dance Cam Music Maker
- Strawberry Shortcake – Berry Bitty City Fashion Show
- Strawberry Shortcake – Hide n’ Seek
- Tonka – Bounceback Racer